If you notice you're having trouble with the site, the calendar, or both, please clear your browser's website data to refresh. Thank you!
TLC HAWAII CONCERT POSTPONED
(February 11, 2020, Honolulu, Hawaii) Ray Jr. regrets to inform Hawaii TLC fans and Honolulu concert ticket holders that due to a medical emergency regarding an immediate family member the TLC concert set for Saturday, February 15 at The Blaisdell Arena has been postponed. Group members Tionne and Chilli send their apologies and were very much looking forward to performing for their fans in Hawaii. The group is looking forward to a future concert date in 2021. "We can’t wait to see you Hawaii!", say's TLC.
Ticket holders may return their tickets at point of purchase for a refund.
Tickets are still available for the Valentines Day Concert with 98 Degrees & Josh Tatofi at Neal S Blaisdell Arena this Friday, February 14th at 8:00 pm. Tickets can be purchased at the Blaisdell Box Office or online at www.tmrevents.net
JOHN PRINE CONCERT HAS BEEN CANCELED.
(SHOW CANCELED as of 2/14/20)
It is with great regret and disappointment that John Prine has to cancel his show at the Blaisdell Concert Hall in Honolulu on March 25, 2020.
On the advice of his doctors, he needs to return to the US to receive care for a hip injury.
All refunds will be done at the point of purchase.
Refunds for Blaisdell Box office ticket sales will start Sat, Feb 15 @ 9am
Ticketmaster phone charges and Internet sales will automatically be credited to customer’s accounts.
Helpful Tips Before Arriving to Blaisdell Center
- Blaisdell Center's Concessions (food and beverages, alcohol where allowed) are cash-only.
- Please bring cash with you to the venue to avoid standing in ATM lines.
- A limited number of ATMs are available on the premises within each venue. There are two ATMs near the Box Office parking lot on Ward Ave.
- Blaisdell parking cost $8.
- For some events, security wand detectors and bag checks are enforced. Arrive early to account for these measures.