The 24th Annual Made in Hawaii Festival is here! The 3-day event will be held
at the Blaisdell Exhibition Hall and Arena.
Friday, August 17, 2018 @ 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
Saturday, August 18, 2018 @ 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
Sunday, August 19, 2018 @ 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Featuring nearly 400 exhibitors showcasing food products, crafts, books, gifts, and more. Tons of entertainment too! For more information on performers, please visit http://www.madeinhawaiifestival.com/.
Box Office Info:
There will be three (3) Box Office locations:
1. The main Blaisdell Box Office on Ward Ave
2. A small kiosk on the Main Concourse near the parking structure
3. The East Concourse location near parking structure of the Exhibition Hall.
All locations will OPEN AT 9:30 AM EVERY DAY.
CASH ONLY. ATMs available near the Main Box Office on Ward.
One Day Admission $6.00
Children 6 years and under FREE
Parking Info: (Please be advised)
1. General public parking at Blaisdell OPENS @ 9:30 AM for ALL days.
2. Valet parking available for $15 at the BOX OFFICE PARKING ENTRANCE ON WARD AVE on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE basis and OPENS @ 10:00 AM daily.
3. Do not block parking entrances prior to 9:30 AM.
4. Expect delays on all three days (8/17, 8/18, and 8/19) at the Kina’u Freeway exit to Victoria St. Please exit at Pali, Punchbowl, or Punahou for alternate routes to the venue.
5. Blaisdell Parking WILL SHUT DOWN INTERMITTENTLY throughout the day, every day due to it being full. Please keep this in mind.
Mahalo and see you there!
Made In Hawaii Festival #blaisdellcenter #madeinhawaii #2018