BOX OFFICE TICKET REFUNDS
Temporary Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
CASH PURCHASES: you must come to the Box Office WITH YOUR TICKETS to obtain your refund, no matter the status of the show (Canceled, Rescheduled, or Postponed).
CREDIT CARD PURCHASES: RESCHEDULED or POSTPONED SHOWS,
Come to the Box Office with your tickets and the credit card that was used to purchase your tickets.
CREDIT CARD PURCHASES: CANCELED SHOWS,
Automatically refunded to the credit card of the purchaser. Please be patient as this takes time to show up on your account.
TICKETMASTER.COM TICKET REFUNDS
RESCHEDULED or POSTPONED SHOWS:
- Please log in to Ticketmaster.com
- Navigate to My Account and the Order you are referring to
- Look for the REQUEST REFUND button next to your tickets
- If you do not see the Request Refund button, locate the CONTACT US link in the order
- Please fill out Ticketmaster's form to request a refund and submit to their customer service.
- If their customer service denies your refund, please send to email@example.com your ORDER NUMBER and the NAME OF PURCHASER with a screenshot of their denial email.
- We will then send this information to our Box Office personnel to do a refund from our end. But you have to go through Ticketmaster first since you purchased your tickets online.
- Refunds may take up to 30 days to show up on your credit statement
CANCELED SHOWS: will be refunded automatically to the credit card of the purchaser. Please be patient as this takes time to process.